Getting on the calendar options
Event Posting Guidelines
Events should be located in the Columbia River Gorge, which is defined as Trout Lake, WA to Mt Hood, OR and North Bonneville, WA/Cascade Locks, OR to Arlington, OR, give or take.
The calendar is for “special events” in the Columbia River Gorge
Special Sports Events
Special Food Events
1st day of Art Opening
Daily Events (more than 3-4 days)
Open Mic (see open mic pg)
On-going Support Groups
Wine tastings/MLM/sales events
Ribbon-cuttings/Store Grand opening
Most classes (more than 1 session) are not considered special events
Longer multi-day events, like an art show, can post the date’s kickoff event
Considering placing an advertisement for things that don’t fall under “yes”
Do NOT post music events that run indefinitely, because, well… nothing lasts forever. Post for a few months, then re-submit if event is still happening.
- Click on POST YOUR EVENTS
- Keep event titles short, make descriptions as long as you want
- Include a jpg photo!
- Allow 0-24 hours for event review prior to publication
- Events can be edited by clicking on “my events” link on login page
- Events not meeting guidelines will not be published
- Deadline to get in the Wed. newsletter is noon Tuesday
- Questions? Email us, we don’t offer phone support