Getting on the calendar options
- Events posted on our calendar are typically “special events”
- Special events examples: live music, speakers, theater, fundraisers, dance, arts events, special sports events or food/drink fests
- Events should be in the Gorge: Trout Lake to Mt Hood, Rufus to Cascade Locks, give or take
- Weekly/monthly items or on-going events like open-mic, karaoke are not considered special events, same goes for store sales or on-going community/government meetings.
- Most classes (more than 1 session) are not considered special events
- Multi-day events (like an art show) are welcome to post the date’s kickoff event
- Keep event titles short, make descriptions as long as you want
- Load JPG photos – they load fastest
- Please allow a couple hours for events to appear on the calendar
- As long as events meet these guidelines, you’re good.
- Events can be edited by clicking on “my events” link on login page.
- Register for a username & post events here