Getting on the calendar options
Event Posting Guidelines
- Events should be located in the Columbia River Gorge, which is defined as Trout Lake, WA to Mt Hood, OR and North Bonneville, WA to Arlington, OR, give or take.
- The calendar is for “special events” in the Columbia River Gorge
- Special events examples: live music, speakers, theater, fundraisers, 1-time informational talks, dance, arts events, special sports events or food/drink fests.
- No on-going items that are the same every week or month. NO on-going classes, on-going wine-tastings or open-mic. Karaoke is not considered a special event. No store sales, MLM sales/gatherings or on-going community/government meetings. The only exception to this is farmers markets.
- Most classes (more than 1 session) are not considered special events
- Multi-day events (like an art show) are welcome to post the date’s kickoff event.
- To submit an event, register for a free username
- Login & fill out event form
- Keep event titles short, make descriptions as long as you want
- Include a jpg photo!
- Allow up to 24 hours for event review prior to publication
- Events can be edited by clicking on “my events” link on login page
- Events not meeting guidelines will not be published