Getting on the calendar options
Event Posting Guidelines
- The calendar is for “special events”
- Special events examples: live music, speakers, theater, fundraisers, dance, arts events, special sports events or food/drink fests, 1 time informational speakers.
- No on-going or multi-session classes.
- 1-time informational talk is OK.
- No on-going items that are the same every week or month. Open-mic, karaoke are not considered special events, same goes for store sales or on-going community/government meetings.
- Most classes (more than 1 session) are not considered special events
- Multi-day events (like an art show) are welcome to post the date’s kickoff event.
- Keep event titles short, make descriptions as long as you want
- Load JPG photos – they load fastest
- Please allow up to 24 hours for events to be reviewed before being published
- Events should be in the Gorge: Trout Lake to Mt Hood, Rufus to Cascade Locks, give or take
- Events can be edited by clicking on “my events” link on login page
- Events that do not meet guidelines will not be published
- To self-post, register for a free username
- Login & fill out event form