Your Vote your Voice! Register to Vote by October 13, 2020 for the November 3 election.
Vota tu voz! Regístrese para votar por 13 de octubre de 2020 para las elecciones del 3 de noviembre.
Volunteers with the League of Women’s Voters will be available to help with voter registration at events through October 13, 2020 (air quality permitting). Volunteers will provide voting registration guidance and have printed registration documents available in Spanish and English.
COVID-19 Safety Measures: All events are outdoors. Volunteers will be wearing masking and encourage participants to keep 6 feet of distance.
To be eligible to register to vote in Oregon you must be:
- A resident of Oregon
- A US citizen (or will become one by Election Day)
- At least 16 years of age (If you are 16 or 17 years of age, you will not receive a ballot until an election occurs on or after your 18th birthday.)
You must provide acceptable ID information to register to vote.
- If you have a current, valid Oregon driver’s license, permit, or ID issued by the Oregon DMV, you must provide that number on your voter registration form.
- If you do not have any of these items, you must provide the last four digits of your Social Security number on your voter registration form.
- If you do not have any of these items, you must affirm this on the voter registration form and provide a copy of one of the following with your voter registration form:
- Valid photo identification
- A paycheck stub
- A utility bill
- A bank statement
- A government document
- Proof of eligibility under the uniformed and overseas citizens absentee voting act (UOCAVA) or the voting accessibility for the elderly and handicapped act (VAEH)