Did you know that Streets Alive Hood River is doing a scavenger hunt around town for the entire month of May? Go check out their page for more information. Get outside but keep a safe distance from others. Stay safe and have fun!!
– Map 🗺️ & crossword puzzle 🧩 available at Little Libraries 🏠📚, or download a PDF from link in profile or www.streetsalivehr.com
– Bike or walk to a new clue every day of May
– Streets Alive will give 1 photo and additional clue for 27 days + show 4 safety videos with clues at the end of each (27+4=31) on Instagram and Facebook
– Tag @streetsalivehr in a social isolation selfie at 5 clue locations (in 5 separate posts) to earn a beanie, trucker hat or sunglasses
– You can do multiple clues per day and order doesn’t matter
– 31 clue answers gets you a an entry for a gift card
– Take the pledge at 30DaysofBiking.com. Start any time!
– ONE RULE: Follow Governor’s executive order and maintain social distance of 6 feet or more.