MsFits in The Hood, Post Canyon Group Ride
Ms.Fits Socially Responsible Group Ride Protocol
1. 20 riders total including 4 ride leaders.
2. Limited congregation at trail heads, 5 min max at beginning and end of trail.
3. Maintain 6 ft. social distance between riders.
4. Wear face masks in parking areas, while in shuttle vehicles, during bike check and after ride hangouts.
5. Ride trails a level below your typical riding ability.
Okay, now that we have that out of the way!
Lets shred!! This group ride is for intermediate + riders. With our new Covid procedures in place, we ask you to reflect on your riding ability before signing up for all rides. Post Canyon offers longer climbs, (shuttling… still working out details) followed by steep and ripping fun descents.
You’ll Be in good hands: BadAssador Heather and MsFits Founder Jes will guide you on this adventure, ensuring that you will have a kickass time! Several other brigade members will be onboard to make this group ride a safe and epic experience.
Since this is a larger ride, we will set off in groups of 5, while being mindful of other riders/trail users.
Please come prepared with:
• A mechanically sound full suspension mtb
• Ample water and snacks
• Proper fitting helmet and pads
And a fully stoked and ready to shred attitude!
*****Limited to 16 womxn, secure your spot today!*****