Connect to your creativity while sipping wine at Jacob Williams Winery in this beginner level jewelry making class. We’ll take in views of the idyllic Columbia River Gorge and work with a variety of jewelry making tools to create your own pair of custom earring entirely from scratch. You’ll learn how to make your own ear wires and head pins, wire wrap stones, hammer metal and choose design components. You’ll leave with new skills, new friends and a pair of earrings you’ll be proud to say you made.
– This is a beginner class and no previous metalsmithing skills are required.
– Classes run about 2 hours.
– All Materials are included, bring yourself, maybe a friend and creativity!
– $55/person – One glass of wine is included in the price of your ticket.
– We are offering a 20% off all additional bottle purchases.
Participants must be 21 and over.
Reservations made through the Jewelry Bar directly: https://jewelrybarevents.com/products/earring-design-class-jacob-williams-winery
Stay after and listen to live music starting at 2pm. Megan Alder, local singer/songwriter, will sweep you away with her fab guitar skills and sultry voice.