Join Tiffany Anne Studios at 64oz Taphouse in downtown Hood River for this beginner-level hoop making class. You’ll learn basic metalworking techniques to cut, file, hammer and bend wire. Creating your very own pair of teardrop hoop earrings. We finish with wire wrapping stones and design ideas to make these hoops your own. You’ll leave class with new hoops you’ll be proud to say you made!
- This is a beginner class, no previous jewelry-making skills required.
- Classes run about 2 hours
- All materials are included, bring yourself, maybe a friend and creativity!
- One beer is included in your ticket price.
- Classes can be dark and we work with small materials, bring readers and headlamps if needed.
- Participants must be 21 and over