**Please check back to confirm event is happening**
Grab mom and join Tiffany at Jacob Williams Winery for a personalized stamped necklace class! we’ll sip amazing wine, take in views of the Gorge and learn how to make your own personalized necklace using stones and stamping tags. You’ll learn how to use metal stamps for personalization, wire wrap and add gemstones and forge your own clasp to create a custom piece of jewelry ready for gifting or keeping for yourself.
- This is a beginner class no previous jewelry-making skills required
- Classes run about 2 hours
- Class includes all tools, metal, and design components.If you have materials you’d like to incorporate into your design please bring them!
- One glass of wine is included in the price of your ticket.
- Jacob Williams is offering 20% off all additional purchases in the Winery. They have a lovely gift shop and tasting room! Plan to arrive early or stay after to visit them for tastings and shopping.
- Participants must be 21 and over to taste wine
- If you love making jewelry, jewelry making kits are available to purchase after the class