Join Phelps Creek Vineyards, Mt. Hood Winery and Stave & Stone Estates as each winery releases their highly-anticipated wines affected by the 2017 Eagle Creek Fire.
Visit each Tasting Room on Saturday, July 13th to taste their Smoky Pinot Noirs during a special wine release & benefit for the Eagle Creek Restoration Fund.
The wildfire burned nearly 50,000 acres in the beautiful Columbia River Gorge.
$3 from each bottle of smoky Pinot Noir will support the Eagle Creek Restoration Fund which is dedicated to rebuilding the trails lost in the blaze.
Phelps Creek Vineyards
- Wine Release: 2017 Calamity Pinot Noir
- Tasting Room: 1850 Country Club Road, Hood River, Oregon 97031
Mt. Hood Winery
- Wine Release: 2017 Eagle Creek Pinot Noir
- Tasting Room: 2882 Van Horn Dr, Hood River, OR 97031
Stave & Stone Wine Estates
- Wine Release: 2017 Pinot Noir- Broken Boulder Vineyards
- Tasting Room: 3827 Fletcher Dr. Hood River, Oregon 97031