Experience an exquisite frolic on a Springtime getaway based at the Balch Hotel. Discover floral gems unique to the Columbia Gorge on easy hikes led by local naturalists.
Join us as we create a memorable weekend for you.
Experience two full days of hiking, two different visits to wineries for wine-tasting, picnic discussions, a signature Northwest themed dinner, and evening presentations designed to enhance your knowledge of the wildflowers and wine in the region.
After hiking and lunch, you’ll visit local wineries to taste wine and learn about the area’s unique wine bounty.
With your package, an artisan dinner and yummy lunches are provided. Memorable and serendipitous exchanges with other guest/participants to be expected, but not required!
This Stay & Play package includes your room, meals and all activities, so all your needs are taken care of on this weekend of adventure.
Package for Two Includes:
- Two-night stay at The Historic Balch Hotel
- Gourmet buffet breakfast each morning, with locally roasted coffee and custom blended teas
- Exclusive hikes led by local experts from Friends of the Columbia Gorge
- Friday night wine and dessert reception and presentation
- Picnic lunches Saturday and Sunday
- Gourmet dinner and multi-media presentation Saturday night
To Book this Play & Stay Weekend:
Call for more information: 541.467.2277.
- Reserve your weekend lodging package with the Balch Hotel. Register by phone: 541-467-2277 or Reserve On-Line