Are you yearning for deeper connection to your feminine power and magic?
Looking for a sacred space to access higher guidance & express your authentic self–with like-minded women?
Sisterhood is huge—our strength as women is together. Gather for an evening women’s temple and explore your Sacred Feminine through an embodied spiritual connection with your inner priestess.
This Red Tent circle is a place to access your dreams, find your voice, and gain confidence and courage to go for your soul desires.
Enjoy deep-dive connection, soulful exploration, delicious conversation, and creative ritual that spans religious traditions, guided by Claire Sierra, MA (Art Therapist, retreat leader, Balch Hotel owner/spa director and author of The Magdalene Path.)
Register in advance for $6 off HERE
- Relax and recharge in a supportive circle of sisters.
- Express your own authentic truth and sovereignty. (Be seen and loved for who you really are!)
- Explore and express your soul yearnings.
- Access deeper spiritual connection and sense of belonging with other like-minded women.
- Feel supported to be more on-track with your purpose.
- Maybe even do a little art & meditation, as you enjoy tea & treats…
Come early to have dinner, then relax in the parlor:
Wednesday, May 16 6:30-9pm at the Balch Hotel
$19 in advance | $25 at the door
Reserve your spot through PayPay HERE
**First Time Attending? Register Ahead and Bring A Friend for FREE (2 for 1)**
Questions? Claire@MagdalenePath.com (Inquire about barter & scholarship opportunities.)
Registration link: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=UMDHT5XGZWVAW