You better watch out. You better not cry. Better not pout I’m telling you why…Santa Claus is coming to town. Suit up in your finest Santa digs and help spread some holiday cheer during our 10th annual Hood River Santacon! Every Santa and Santa’s little helper is welcome! #HRSantaCon18
***Must be 21+ years old to participate***
Participating Bars & Tentative Schedule:
6 pm | 64 Oz Taphouse
7:30 pm | Hood River Elks Lodge #1507
9 pm | River City Saloon
10:30 pm | Whiskey Tango
1. What should I wear? Dressing like Santa, Mrs. Claus, Elf, Rudolph, a Snowman or even the Grinch are highly encouraged. The more unusual holiday spirit, the better.
2. Does it cost money to participate? No, it’s free to participate but brings cash to pay for your drinks. This is a no-host community event so let’s make it easy on the bartenders by paying with cash.
3. Can I meet you halfway? Bar locations and schedule are approximate. Find us and join the fun when you can.
4. Are there any requirements? Yes, act jolly and spread the holiday cheer.
5. Are there any restrictions? Yes, do not drink and drive. NO EXCUSES! If you find an Elf that has too much to drink, call them a cab! Nobody wants to trip over an obliterated Elf!