HOLISTIC PRACTITIONERS MONTHLY MASTERMIND
Are you frustrated because your work is not what you want it to be?
Do you have a vision that you’ve been unable to bring to the marketplace?
You love your work but it no longer reflects what you feel called to do–to shift your private practice–but you’re holding back, playing it safe.
Plus, you avoid the marketing part and secretly wish clients would just find you. The marketing you do (if any) doesn’t land the results you want, or attract the right clients.
Stand out in a sea of practitioners. Get clear about your gifts and express it to the people you’re meant to reach.
Together we can discover:
- Deep wisdom tapping into the Soul of Your Business and how it can guide you.
- Refreshing clarity about what you really offer, translated into marketing messaging & networking situations. (It’s not what you think it is!)
- Growing your business that feels aligned with who you are, rather than what you’ve been told you should
- Tools to shift your mindset, release limiting beliefs and charge what you’re worth.
- Concrete, practical action steps and accountability that are aligned & keep you moving forward.
Stop going it alone. Join a circle of supportive collaboration with other conscious, spirit-centered practitioners, led by an experienced therapist/coach and entrepreneur.
- Starts November 12 6-8 pm in The Dalles
- Monthly group (2 hours) $88/session.
With private coaching to focus on your challenge areas: $198/month
- Meets monthly in Hood River, The Dalles, or Dufur. (Date and Location Determined by Participants.)
- More Details and Registration at MagdalenePath.com/Mastermind
Claire Sierra, MA, LFT, is the author of The Magdalene Path – Awaken the Power of Your Feminine Soul ©. An Arts Therapist and True Purpose™ Master Coach, Claire has guided thousands of women who feel lost & confused, to connect to their divine guidance for clarity & confidence about their true path. She’s led soul-centered creativity retreats and private sessions for over 2 decades. She and her husband own the Balch Hotel, a boutique destination retreat in the Columbia River Gorge. For free resources to guide your path, go to: MagdalenePath.com.