- WHAT: Happy Hour for Habitat. In order to restore Nichols Natural Area, a former industrial site into a thriving riparian habitat, we need your help with a few projects, including weeding, mulching, and setting irrigation.
- WHEN: Thursday, June 14, and Thursday, June 28, 2018, from 4:30-6 p.m.
- WHERE: Nichols Natural Area, 1 Nichols Parkway, Hood River, OR.
- HOW: Come by after work and the first round is on Full Sail and KYLA Hard Kombucha. We will have giveaways, games, and cold beverages. We promise it will only be a little work and a LOT of fun. Bring your buddies!
- RSVP 6/14
- RSVP 6/28
- Attend both events and receive a complimentary Columbia Riverkeeper pint glass (while supplies last)!
- This event has passed.
June 14 2018