Come, join in our small-town traditions and experience Christmas the way it used to be.
Buy crafts from artisans, chat with friendly folks, see local art, and listen to great music. Be sure to stick around for the lighted tractor parade!
Saturday December 9, 2017
Schedule of Events
- 9am – 3pm Christmas Bazaar: Catholic Church (1st & Church St)
- 11am – 3pm Hot Chocolate and Peppermint Brownies for Kids: We3 Coffee Deli (5th & Court St)
- 1 – 4pm Cider & Cookies & 2 – 4pm Pictures with Santa: Kramer’s Market (Main St)
- 11am – 4pm Art Show & 2 – 4pm Music featuring the Dufur Boys: Dufur Community Center (2nd & Aikin St)
- 4:30ish Lighted Tractor Parade (Main Street)
- 5 – 9pm Prime Rib Dinner: Balch Hotel (Heimrich St) Reservations Required